Monday, January 10, 2011

Pink and Sweet - Finished

Finished quilt


I used a satin-finish, soft, plain, really wide white fabric for the backing. The binding is from one of the fabrics in the quilt.

Destination: Holt Korea's Il San location, the Linda House. There are mostly "special needs" people there.

Please see "detail" post for this quilt (below) for close-ups and other information.

(And yes, they look all "wavy" on one side. That's because my husband resolved my difficulties in taking pictures of completed quilts by suggesting that I hang them from the eave. It works really well--only the wind was blowing and that's the bottom of the quilts! I rotated the photos to fit them in here.)

[Someone asked:  finished size of dolly quilt is  19-1/2" x 25-1/2".  This is very generous.  The one I made with my granddaughter (later post) is 16" x 22", which is fine.  It just happened that the squares determined the smaller one, and the scraps determined this one.]

No comments:

Post a Comment